Gift Card Terms and Conditions
1. Gift Cards that specify a particular service or product are valid for one year from the date of issue, thereafter Gift Cards are valid until the balance reads zero.
2. All Gift Cards, unless specified otherwise, have a monetary value and may be used to purchase accommodation, food, beverage or services at the hotel. These are subject to availability at time of reservation. The monetary value of your Gift Card will be put against the prevailing price of the product or service you are purchasing and a supplement may apply which will need to be paid in full at check-in.
3. Gift Cards may be used for more then one transaction. Cash refunds are not permitted. A new balance will be issued onto your Gift Card for any outstanding balance.
4. Gift Cards may not be redeemed for cash.
5. Gift Cards with limited or specified availability i.e. “midweek only” will only be accepted where they are valid and apply to the given stay.
6. Harvey’s Point does not accept responsibility for lost or mislaid Gift Cards.
7. Gift Cards that have been altered or damaged in any way will not be accepted as valid Gift Cards.
8. Gift Cards that have expired will not be accepted.
Updated: October 2017